Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Are you dreaming of a career that matches your greatest ambitions within a fast-growing company? We must meet! We are Creaform, a company recognized as an international leader in its field, that of 3D scanning and engineering services. Our collaborative culture values the creativity and growth of each individual while leaving plenty of room for fun, family and self-improvement.
In this challenging environment, we are looking for a Production Supervisor to manage assembly lines, under the direction of an experienced and caring Production Operations Manager. You will be responsible for mobilizing your team to achieve productivity, quality, delivery and health and safety objectives. In addition to these leadership responsibilities, you will support production in resolving technical issues. If you share our values and our determination to be the best, join us now! We will have fun working together.
Role and Responsabilities
- Supervise the completion of the work team's tasks to meet cost, time and quality objectives;
- Organize and distribute the workload at the staff and workstation level;
- Manage the inventory on the production floor;
- Collaborate in the development of his team by participating in recruitment, evaluations, discipline and training;
- Implement actions aimed at improving productivity in compliance with quality standards by using indicators and the production dashboard;
- Maintain relations with the various internal departments and provide them with the information required for the proper functioning of production;
- Participate actively in the resolution of technical problems.
- In collaboration with the manager in place :
- Participate in skills development by targeting training needs;
- Contribute to ongoing performance reviews;
- Manage discipline and attendance on a daily basis.
- Be an active agent of prevention in matters of health and safety at work;
Our perfect match...
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in team supervision;
- Has a background in electronics, mechanics, industrial or other relevant fields;
- Has experience in continuous improvement;
- Has basic knowledge of English;
- Has general computer skills.
- Has communication skills;
- Is proactive in unexpected situations;
- Is able to work in a team and mobilize staff;
- Has a keen interest in problem solving;
- Has good organizational skills;
- Is able manage stress.
You earn points if you...
- Has already worked in the electronic field.
In exchange, we offer you...
- A flexible work schedule because we care about work-life balance;
- A competitive salary and benefits;
- A dynamic, human and stimulating company that is open to the world;
- The possibility of progressing through different projects, each as interesting and diverse as the next;
- A lively, unique and solid work team;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.