Permanent / Full-time
Who we are lookinf for? A perfect match to fill the position of Project Engineer.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Supporting sales teams in quotes and analysis of quotations;
- Evaluate project cost and deadlines;
- Offer technical support to your team on multiple projects;
- Coordinate design activities for your team;
- Do regular follow-up to client and supplier;
- Communicate requisition to supplier;
- Implement projects and follow up corrective measures.
Our perfect match...
- Has a BACC in Mechanical Engineering;
- Has 3 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Is a master in at least one CAD software program;
- Has experience in manufacturing sector;
- Is a natural born leader and a good team player;
- Has ability to concurrently run several projects;
- Is available to work on customer site;
- Is fluent in both English and French.
You earn points if you...
- Have knowledge in mechanical and electromechanical field.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Our goal is to become the number 1 measurement solution provider in the world. And while there are many challenges, I believe we can achieve this important goal. We are shaping the future of many different industries, including Japan’s automotive market. We’re also playing a key role in our customers’ long term business. With our excellent products, strategic mindset and exceptional team, Creaform has a bright destiny!
Regional Manager, East Japan