Project Engineer, Configuration
Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for ? The perfect candidate for the position of Project Engineer, Configuration. The candidate's main responsibility will be to configure heavy vehicles, coordinate and monitor component integration activities according to customer requests while respecting deadlines.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Configure vehicles to meet customer requirements, balance weights and ensure viable dynamic behavior;
- Plan and prepare schedules and monitor the progress of the work;
- Evaluate costs and workload;
- Communicate requirements to suppliers and ensure compliance of deliverables with them;
- Ensure procurement planning for the realization of prototypes;
- Support the implementation of projects and ensure a follow-up of the necessary corrective measures;
- Optimize request processing time by automating certain aspects of the work (VBA or other).
Our perfect match...
- Has a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline;
- Has experience in the field of trucks, buses or heavy machinery: suspension, axles, brakes, steering ;
- Has 2 years of relevant experience in project management ;
- Is fluent in both English and French, orally and in writing ;
- Is a master of Excel ;
- Has experience in the manufacturing and rolling stock industry ;
- Has good negotiation skills.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is a very high-tech company and there’s no reason why we should envy businesses in Silicon Valley.
Senior CFD Engineer