Permanent / Full-time
Are you a people person, passionate for all things 3D, engineering and high tech? Then Let’s talk! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement. We’re seeking someone who shares our enthusiasm and aspires to create leading-edge 3D measurement solutions for a diverse customer base in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, multimedia, and medical sectors.
Who we are looking for: A perfect match to fill the position of project manager – Metrology services at Creaform Japan divison of Ametek
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Qualify opportunities for metrology projects, including automated quality control, 3D measurements and customs applications, in collaboration with technology sales team;
- Build technical proposals for external and internal customers;
- Manage sales process for external Metrology services;
- Manage simultaneous metrology projects of various complexity and size;
- Manage suppliers and integrators for turn key solution implementations;
- Make proper follow-ups with technical team and customers over the course of the project;
- Make post-project follow-ups with customers;
- Manage training realizations by technical team at customer sites;
- Participate to various business development activities;
- Collaborate with international team members to deploy yearly strategies and initiatives to reach corporate objectives.
Our perfect match...
- Has a Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, or relevant experience in related field;
- Has 5 years of experience (work or traineeship) in project management;
- Is fluent in Japanese and English (a little Chinese wouldn’t hurt either);
- Has a knack for sales and customer service;
- Is a keen traveler and fast learner;
- Has knowledge and experience in robotic;
- Is a take-charge person with a can-do attitude;
- Is driven by surpassing goal achievement.
In exchange we offer you...
- Work location: In the beautiful city of Tokyo, Japan;
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager