HQ – Lévis, Canada
The incumbent of this position is responsible for coordinating all product positioning and marketing activities of Creaform's After-Sales Service Department (Metrology Department, Creaform Campus, Customer Service Program and Accessories) in order to maximize the department's revenues. The product manager is also responsible for developing and managing the growth of the company's accessories offering in collaboration with the various stakeholders (R&D, operations, other product managers, etc.).
Your projects will lead you to
- Assume responsibility for the commercial positioning and promotion of After-Sales and Metrology products and the message conveyed in marketing tools and communications;
- Propose new strategies for the improvement of products and accessories already on the market;
- Development, marketing and support of the accessory offer (commercial strategies, pricing, margins, sales, growth, end of life);
- Develop, market and support the accessories offering (commercial strategies, pricing, margins, sales, growth, end-of-life); Develop, market and support the accessories offering (commercial strategies, pricing, margins, sales, growth, end-of-life);
- Coordinate the e-commerce offer of the After-Sales Service;
- Develop and coordinate with the internal marketing agency the sales tools and content writing;
- Coordinate training for sales teams and distributors on sales tools and initiatives of the department;
- Develop and coordinate activities related to the customer experience survey.
- Develop and implement tools and indicators to monitor the performance of products and services;
- Participate in the product recall process in collaboration with the sales, technical support, operations, R&D and marketing teams;
- Collaborate with the division's activity managers in the implementation and deployment of various departmental initiatives;
- Participate in the performance of certain administrative tasks.
You will feel at home if you
- Has a university degree in business administration, marketing, engineering or any other relevant field;
- Has approximately 5 years experience in sales or technical profile with strong commercial interest;
- Has relevant experience in project or product management;
- Has experience in an international company is a considerable asset;
- Is fluent in both French and English;
- Has the ability to work in a results-oriented environment;
- Has excellent knowledge of Creaform products;
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Having the opportunity to be invited to Ängelholm, Sweden, at Koenigsegg’s headquarters was unbelievable! I had to perform a full scan of the company’s new Regera. It was an unforgettable experience! When you work at Creaform, you get to meet wonderful people who use Creaform technologies on a daily basis. You learn a lot about how high performance cars are designed and manufactured. From a mechanical engineering (and car enthusiast!) standpoint, it doesn’t get any better than this!
3D Metrology Expert