Project Manager, R&D
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who are we looking for? The perfect candidate for the position of Project Manager, R&D. Join our team and use your talents in a rewarding and humane work environment. Within the Research and Development team, the holder of this position plans, organizes and directs all activities necessary to achieve the project objectives.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Participate in the drafting of the specifications for Creaform's future products;
- Ensure the delivery of products according to the specifications, the schedules and development costs established;
- Conduct supplier research for the components used in the composition of products and accessories (parts, services, tests, etc.) and follow up at the prototype manufacturing stage;
- Monitor the project design (customer needs, functional specifications, deliverables, acceptance criteria, etc.);
- Ensure the profitability of the project by updating the evolution of manufacturing costs of products at the development stage;
- Ensure the transfer of products to operations;
- Deliver projects at the expected quality level;
- Follow up with clients.
- Has a university degree in engineering;
- Has 5 years of experience in technology project management;
- Communicates in both English and French, both orally and in writing;
- Knows Excel and MS Project;
- Is a good team player;
- Is comfortable in a constantly changing environment with tight deadlines;
- Manages priorities and multiple projects simultaneously;
- Has leadership skills.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert