Projects manager, communication
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Are you a passionate person that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement.
The incumbent of this position will have as main task the coordination of marketing content. Reporting to the manager, Marketing Projects Team, the Project Manager will work closely with different actors within the company itself, as well as external suppliers for the creation of various content. It will also have to take a critical look at the consistency and uniformity of the messages disclosed.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Be the resource for writing and content availability;
- Produce and publish content that appeals to our global audiences (sales tools, website, newsletters, emails, blogs, etc.);
- Plan and coordinate the execution of the various tasks of external editorial resources using the internal management tool, according to established requests, deadlines and budgets;
- Ensure the drafting, editing and revision or consistency, if necessary, of internal or external texts, tools or means of communication in order to ensure their relevance and effectiveness;
- Do image research (Success story, White paper, PR, customer newsletter, etc.)
- Manage logistics with various external suppliers and freelancers;
- Maintain, organize and update marketing content.
Our perfect match...
- Has a bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or journalism or other relevant degree;
- Is fluently bilingual (English-French), both orally and in writing;
- Has a minimum of 5 to 7 years' experience in marketing, project management or writing;
- Has a good sense of organization and attention to detail;
- Is oriented towards customer service;
- Has graphic skills (a major asset);
- Has HTML and Wordpress knowledge.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.