Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who are we looking for ? A perfect match to fill the position of Purchasing Manager. The incumbent's main responsibility is to coordinate and supervise all company purchases, MRP monitoring, inventory, and supplier performance. He/she will also provide leadership in the various transfers associated with the launch of new products (NPI).
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Supervise all purchases of components and software for the production of 3D scanning and dimensional control products;
- Ensure the perfect and efficient execution of business processes specific to a high-performance procurement group: KPI, MRP, parameterization, inventory management, supplier evaluation, etc.
- Ensure the perfect maintenance of MRP information: parameters, supplier info, confirmation of receipt dates, inventory adjustments, pricing.
- Ensure the management of quality improvement and cost reduction projects in collaboration with the cost reduction team.
- Coordinate all supply chain activities when launching new projects or for engineering changes (ECR)
- Coordinate the information between the parties involved and follow up on orders and inventory movements;
- If necessary, get involved in the process of purchasing materials or components, particularly with certain key suppliers;
- Participate in negotiation plans and annual agreements for critical suppliers as well as make visits to some of them;
- Develop an efficient supply network;
- Work closely with operations to plan component requirements.
- Manage the department's resources on a daily basis and act as a coach to them.
- Ensure the development of its resources according to the training plan and the competency management tool.
Our perfect match...
- Has a BACC in Administration, Engineering or an appropriate discipline;
- Has 5 to 10 years of relevant experience, including at least 2 years in management ;
- Is bilingual (English/French);
- Is structured and good negotiator;
- Knows an ERP software;
- Has relevant experience in supply management;
- Has excellent communication skills;
- Has a proven business sense;
- Is able to work in a team in a flexible structure;
- Has the ability to coach and support employees;
- Is comfortable working under pressure in a context of frequent changes.
You earn points if you...
- Have experience in international sourcing;
- Have knowledge of electronics or plastics.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.