Quality Assurance Technician
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Inspection Technician. You are creative and have innovative approach to your work based on industry best practices? You never shy away from offering frank observations and recommendations? You are the one we’re looking for, a highly organized, methodical professional with the right mix of experience and knowledge to evolve our purchased part quality system to improve efficiency in operations and cost.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Help define the quality system for purchased parts;
- Create and implement purchased part acceptance guidelines to be used in operations;
- Optimize and implement a nonconforming parts process;
- Support buyers in quality performance management of suppliers;
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and documenting unacceptable materials;
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs; inputting data into quality database;
- Update your knowledge by participating in educational opportunities or reading technical publications;
- Promote process improvements.
Our perfect match...
- Has a DEC in Mechanical or Industrial engineering or any other related field;
- Has experience in quality control and inspection;
- Is able to use specialized tools and machinery when testing products;
- Has the ability to understand blueprints, technical documents and manuals, ensuring that products and parts meet quality standards;
- Identify problems and recommend solutions based on facts and data.
You earn points if you...
- Are fluent in both English and French;
- Have knowledge of a quality control system.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.