R&D Team manager - Electronics
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Our R&D department is looking for a manager to supervise the team in charge of the electronic developments of our 3D scanning technologies. If you wish to take up new challenges and associate your talent with a passionate and determined team, do like our 80+ team members and choose Creaform's R&D.
You'll be responsible for
- Mobilizing your team to achieve our product development objectives;
- Delivering the projects under your responsibility;
- Ensuring the personal and professional development of your collaborators;
- Keeping a technological watch to maintain the technological advancement of our products.
Your projects will lead you to
- Participate in the preparation of global specifications for product development projects;
- Actively participate in product development and design;
- Research and identify suppliers;
- Follow up on problems encountered by the team and generate ideas to solve them;
- Validate the design and the developed solutions;
- Ensure the quality of the designs;
- Monitor the performance of team members and communicate with other teams on project progress;
- Plan hires and participate in recruitment;
- Work in collaboration with other departments for the production of new products and technical support of current products.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering;
- Have several years of experience in electronic development;
- Have demonstrated your ability to mobilize as a team manager;
- Are autonomous, perseverant, resourceful, methodical and rigorous;
- Are comfortable communicating in both French and English, orally and in writing.
You will feel at home if you
- Have experience in product development in a business context working in a competitive technological sector;
- Understand the basic principles of the technologies developed by Creaform (software, electronics, optics and mechanics);
- Have a good experience in design, diagnosis and testing of prototypes in a research and development context.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team;
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A generous and flexible remote working policy, even after Covid;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more.
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.