We are looking for the perfect candidate for the position of Regional Manager. Take on new challenges and become an important part of our company. Your main role will be to generate revenues in your territory through Creaform's distribution network and by conducting sales activities (demonstrations, trade shows, benchmarks, etc.) and by actively managing its current and future sales network.
Role and Responsabilities
- Business development in specific designated sectors
- Contribute to the growth of the company by sharing knowledge and experience, both technical and commercial, to distributors and act as a model and reference.
- Develop, maintain and manage distributors network in assigned territory to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales performance goals as required ;
- Work closely with distributor to ensure the follow up of Creaform’s sales process ;
- Initiate and support marketing activities to support sales development and expand the network.
- Join hands-on onsite product demonstration where required.
- Generate sales revenue in developing a large contacts, clients and distributors network in his/her designated territory.
- Participate in pre and post sales process to evaluate customer requirements, support reseller in preparing / performing demonstrations, preparing quotes and follow up on delivery process, payment collection.
- Utilize all available resources including sales management, Inside Sales Specialists, Sales Applications Engineers, Marketing and others to advance and close sales ;
- Work as part of the sales team to generate ideas for company sales opportunities, processes and systems;
- Manage leads/opportunity on his territory
- Optimize the distribution channels for every product and market of the Creaform portfolio
Our perfect match...
- Degree in engineering or experience in relevant technical field
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling in a manufacturing / technological environment
- Knowledge in metrology and quality control;
- Native Korean speaker, Fluent level of English.
- Availability to travel on a frequent basis (up to 60% of time) within assigned territory.
You earn points if you...
- Have an experience with distributor channel management
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I like working for Creaform because it so much fun! We get to surprise future customers with innovative products that they’ve never seen before.