Reverse Engineering Designer
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Reverse Engineering Designer.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- You’re in charge of design 3D drafting on various CAD software for our customers in various fields such as aerospace, recreational vehicles and transportation;
- Achieve products style surface on various CAD software like Catia V5;
- Control quality on various products external surface;
- Apply specification published constraints;
- Design and model aesthetic Class A piece;
- Work with the client or the project manager;
- Integrating manufacturing constraints to the style ones.
Our perfect match...
- Has a DEC or a BACC in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering;
- Is a master in Catia V5, surface modules;
- Has experience in reverse engineering;
- Is available to travel, 20% of his time;
- Is fluent in both, English and French;
- Is a fast learner and is autonomous;
- Has great artistic sense.
You earn points if you...
- Have good technical knowledge in the field of plastic parts and experience in the manufacturing environment.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Having the opportunity to be invited to Ängelholm, Sweden, at Koenigsegg’s headquarters was unbelievable! I had to perform a full scan of the company’s new Regera. It was an unforgettable experience! When you work at Creaform, you get to meet wonderful people who use Creaform technologies on a daily basis. You learn a lot about how high performance cars are designed and manufactured. From a mechanical engineering (and car enthusiast!) standpoint, it doesn’t get any better than this!
3D Metrology Expert