Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Are you a passionate person that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement.
We are currently seeking candidates to fill the position of Robotic Developeur. The incumbent’s main responsibility will be development, prototyping and testing of Creaform automated inspection solutions.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Participate, within the R & D team, in the design and development of Creaform automated inspection solutions;
- Program various equations and algorithms related to robotics;
- Prototyping, testing and validating experimentally developed solutions;
- Develop robot programs for automated inspection;
- Developed applications and plug-ins to integrate robotic solutions with scanning software and inspection software;
- Participate in the design and commissioning of robotic cells and provide support as required;
- Collaborate with software developers, mechanical developers and scientific developers to integrate developments in current or future products;
- Manage projects, ensuring delivery based on established costs and timelines.
Our perfect match...
- BAC in automated production engineering or electrical, robotic or mechanical engineering;
- Possess of experience between 5 and 8 years in the robotic field;
- Know the mathematics of the cimenatic of serial robots;
- Knowledge of robots in Fanuc;
- Can program in .NET;
- Self-reliant, responsible and resourceful;
- Possess the ability to work in teams and on multidisciplinary projects.
You earn points if you...
- A master in robotics;
- Know the principles of metrology;
- Have knowledge about the following robots: UR, ABB, KUKA, Motoman.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert