Sales Manager, AQC
Permanent / Full-time
Costa Mesa, CA, United States
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fil the position of Sales Manager, Automated QC. The main scope of this position will be to establish him as the internal expert of our company automation solutions, which include the MetraSCAN-R, HandySCAN (robot), VXtrack and robot calibration.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Coordinate sales cycle communications keeping all stake holders current;
- Meet with A-QC Product Manager to stay abreast with changes and new technology and to provide feedback on products, pricing, challenges, successes and niche opportunities;
- Present automation cell concepts to customers and integrators that play to the strengths of Creaform Automation solutions;
- Ensure customer’s expectations and project delivery goals are met;
- Coordinate the use of outside integrators;
- Work with regional and strategic managers within existing accounts to uncover automation opportunities;
- Develop leads and uncover opportunities in new accounts;
- Provide guidance to Americas sales team on how to prospect for automation projects;
- Ensure steady and organized follow-up on sales opportunities to ensure the expected level of sales and a sales cycle as compact as possible.
Our perfect match...
- Has a degree in mechanical engineering or relevant technical field;
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in business development in a manufacturing or technological environment;
- Has experience with robotic solutions and automation;
- Has a strong interest for high technology and towards learning about technological products;
- Has minimum experience in a technical field, sales or customer support;
- Is results-oriented;
- Has USA Citizenship;
- Is available to travel 60% of the time, flexible schedules.
You earn points if you...
- Are bilingual, English and Spanish.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Territory: Primarily USA, but providing support to LA and Canada teams;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager