Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for ? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Scientific Developer. Conceives, develops and perfects the optical platforms of measuring devices, the principles of 3D digitization as well as the software for the exploitation of capture, 3D modeling and inspection technologies marketed by our company.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Develop new optical architectures related to 3D measurement;
- Develop new 3D digitization principles;
- Design optical subsystems such as stereoscopic systems;
- Develop specific software application related to 3D modeling and inspection technologies;
- Design algorithms for 2D image processing, 3D reconstruction and calibration;
- Implement and optimize algorithms or applications in C++ language;
- Prototype algorithms using interactive environments such as Python;
- Experimentally test and validate developed concepts;
- Collaborate with other developers to integrate developments into current or future products.
Our perfect match...
- Holds a university degree (Master's degree) or an engineering school degree in computer engineering, software engineering or applied mathematics;
- Has about 5 years of experience in a similar job;
- Has knowledge in the following fields: 3D geometry, matrix calculation, image processing, digital vision, numerical calculation, C++ programming, C++, C++11, STL, Visual Studio development environment, Team Foundation, .NET, computer architecture and optical systems design;
- Is fluent in both French and English.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert