Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Our R&D team is looking for several C++ developers to design, develop and fine-tune our future sensor platforms.
You'll be responsible for
- Contributing to the development of new architectures related to 3D measurement, new principles of 3D scanning and application software related to capture technologies;
- Contributing to the development of modeling and calibration methods for systems;
- Making prototypes using interactive environments such as Matlab and Python;
- Implementing and optimizing algorithms in C++ language by efficiently exploiting available CPU and GPU resources;
- Testing and validating experimentally the developed concepts;
- Contributing to the development of tools supporting the production of products;
- Collaborating with other developers in order to integrate the developments into current or future products;
- Interacting with test, support and production teams to ensure product quality;
- Adhering to established development processes, work methods and standards.
You will feel at home if you
- Have a university degree in computer engineering, software engineering, engineering physics, electrical engineering, computer science or mathematics (a relevant graduate degree is an asset).
- Have experience or knowledge in one of the following areas: General Computer Vision and Image Processing, Projective Geometry, Matrix Computing and Numerical Optimization Methods, C++ Programming, GPU/Cuda, Optimization, Matlab or Computer Architecture ;
- Communicate in both French and English, both orally and in writing.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work with a strong and passionate R&D team
- High performance computers that are changed frequently;
- The latest technologies
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- Continuous training;
- A dynamic team of experts;
- A flexible work schedule;
- A competitive salary;
- Competitive benefits, including dental and vision insurance;
- A dynamic, human and stimulating company that is open to the world;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.