Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Are you a passionate person that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Develop new 3D scanning principles;
- Prototyping algorithms using interactive environments such as Matlab;
- Test and validate the concepts developed;
- Implement and optimize algorithms in C ++ language and on GPU platform;
- Collaborate with other developers to integrate developments into current or future product.
Our perfect match...
- Has a BACC in one of the following fields: computer engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering, physical engineering, computing or mathematic;
- Has knowledge in one of the following fields: 3D geometry and matrix calculation, digital vision and image-processing, numerical calculation and optimization, optical systems design, C++ programming, GPGPU programming or IT architecture;
- Is fluent in both French and English.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert