Scientific Developer (M/ F/ D)
Creaform Inc. Levis office or Laval office (Hidden)
Our R&D team is looking for several Researcher-Developers in Digital Vision to design, develop and fine-tune our future sensor platforms.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing new architectures related to 3D measurement and new principles of 3D scanning;
- Implementing new functionalities of software applications related to capture technologies;
- Developing methods of modeling and calibration of systems;
- Implementing the algorithms in C++ language with a great rigor and a concern of CPU and GPU efficiency;
- Presenting research results, experimental results, concepts and algorithms under development to the rest of the team.
Your projects will lead you to:
- Work on tangible products, from embryonic prototypes to final product;
- Actively participate in daily Scrums and weekly follow-up meetings;
- Put your ideas to the test to solve complex problems that do not yet have a solution;
- Collaborate with a versatile and dynamic team of experienced researchers.
You will feel at home if you:
- Hold a university degree (master's or doctorate) in computer engineering, physics, electrical engineering, mathematics or software engineering;
- Have experience or knowledge in the following areas:
- computer vision and image processing, geometry and 3d reconstruction;
- linear algebra, matrix calculus, numerical optimization methods;
- C++ programming, GPU/Cuda, and computer architecture;
- Are able to work in a French-speaking environment.
In exchange, we offer you
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team;
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A generous and flexible remote-working policy, even after Covid, when the position allows it;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A competitive salary;
- Competitive benefits, including dental and vision insurance;
- A dynamic, human and stimulating company that is open to the world;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more !
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert