Canada - Levis
Our R&D team is looking for several Researcher-Developers in Digital Vision to design, develop and fine-tune our future sensor platforms.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing new architectures related to 3D measurement and new principles of 3D scanning;
- Implementing new functionalities of software applications related to capture technologies;
- Developing methods of modeling and calibration of systems;
- Implementing the algorithms in C++ language with a great rigor and a concern of CPU and GPU efficiency;
- Presenting research results, experimental results, concepts and algorithms under development to the rest of the team.
Your projects will lead you to:
- Work on tangible products, from embryonic prototypes to final product;
- Actively participate in daily Scrums and weekly follow-up meetings;
- Put your ideas to the test to solve complex problems that do not yet have a solution;
- Collaborate with a versatile and dynamic team of experienced researchers.
You will feel at home if you:
- Hold a university degree (master's or doctorate) in computer engineering, physics, electrical engineering, mathematics or software engineering;
- Have experience or knowledge in the following areas:
- computer vision and image processing, geometry and 3d reconstruction;
- linear algebra, matrix calculus, numerical optimization methods;
- C++ programming, GPU/Cuda, and computer architecture;
- Are able to work in a French-speaking environment.
In exchange, we offer you
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team;
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A generous and flexible remote-working policy, even after Covid, when the position allows it;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A competitive salary;
- Competitive benefits, including dental and vision insurance;
- A dynamic, human and stimulating company that is open to the world;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more !
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert