C++ developer in digital vision
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Our R&D team is looking for a C++ developer in digital vision to design, develop and fine tune our future sensor platforms.
You'll be responsible for
- Implementing the new functionalities of the software applications related to the capture technologies;
- Developing tools to support the production of the systems;
- Implementing the algorithms in C++ language with a great rigor and a concern of CPU and GPU efficiency;
- Presenting the concepts and algorithms under development to the rest of the team;
- Exhaustively testing the developed methods in order to ensure a reliable and robust product;
Your projects will lead you to
- Work on tangible products, from embryonic prototypes to final product;
- Actively participate in daily scrums and weekly follow-up meetings;
- Put your ideas to the test to solve complex problems;
- Collaborate with a versatile and dynamic team of experienced developers.
You will feel at home if you
- Hold a university degree (bachelor's, master's) in computer engineering, physics, electrical, mathematics or software engineering;
- Have experience or knowledge in the following areas
- Digital vision and image processing, geometry and 3d reconstruction
- Linear algebra, matrix calculus, numerical optimization methods
- C++ programming, GPU/Cuda, and computer architecture;
- Are able to work in a French-speaking environment
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.