Computer vision and 3d geometry developer
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are looking for a computer vision and 3d geometry developer to complete our research and development team. His/her main responsibility will be to design, develop and fine-tune future sensor platforms, including 3D scanning principles, hardware configurations, as well as software for the exploitation of the capture, 3D modeling and inspection technologies commercialized by the company. As part of a multidisciplinary development team, he/she will be responsible for the hardware and software architecture of the systems developed. He/she will also have to develop and prototype high-performance algorithms related to 3D measurement, 3D geometry and image processing and to make an optimized and validated final implementation. If you are as passionate about 3D scanning as we are, we will have fun working together!
Your projects will lead you to
- - Contribute to the development of software applications related to 3D capture technologies; - Implement and optimize algorithms in C++ language by efficiently exploiting the available CPU and GPU resources; - Prototype using interactive environments such as Matlab and Python; - Experimentally test and validate the developed concepts; - Collaborate with other developers to integrate developments into current or future products; - Interact with test, support and production teams to ensure product quality; - Respect the processes, work methods and development standards in place. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
You will feel at home if you
- Have a university degree in computer engineering, software engineering, engineering physics, electrical engineering, computer science or mathematics (a relevant graduate degree is an asset).
- Have experience or knowledge in one of the following areas: General Computer Vision and Image Processing, Projective Geometry, Matrix Computing and Numerical Optimization Methods, C++ Programming, GPU/Cuda, Optimization, Matlab or Computer Architecture ;
- Communicate in both French and English, both orally and in writing.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert