Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are currently seeking someone for the position of buyer. The position is located in Creaform’s head office in Levis. The incumbent's primary responsibility to coordinate and carry out the procurement process for some of the components of Creaform products.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Actively participate in business relationships and the establishment of strategic supplier agreements throughout the world;
- Participate in the process of selecting new suppliers, their qualification, performance evaluation and audits;
- Develop and provide initial parameters for new components and suppliers to the purchasing and planning team;
- Manage the cost reduction program and lead the multidisciplinary cost reduction team;
- Work closely with the managers of the procurement and logistics functions to support and contribute to process improvement to optimize the various deliverables of these functions;
- Participation in the continuous improvement of the company's procurement process and strategic planning.
- Possesses an administration degree, supply management profile;
- Has 10 to 12 years of management experiences or other related fields ;
- Is bilingual;
- Has relevant experience in planning, in engineering or in a technological field (an asset);
- Has an interest in travelling on a regular basis (10 to 15% of your time).
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.