Software Developer - R&D
Permanent / Full-time
Our R&D team is looking for several software developers for post-processing and dimensional inspection applications.
You'll be responsible for
- Developing the software architectures required to operate Creaform's 3D scanning and measurement platforms;
- Developing the user interfaces of the operating and application software;
- Developing the interactive 3D and 2D visualization tools of the operating and application software;
- Testing and validating experimentally the developed interfaces and architectures;
- Implementing and optimizing processing methods and algorithms in C++ language;
- Collaborating with other developers to integrate developments into current or future products;
- Interacting with test and support teams to ensure product quality;
- Adhering to established development processes, work methods and standards.
Your projects will lead you to
Start each morning with a short meeting with the development team to discuss progress, the day's plan and issues. Then you'll get back to work on the development and implementation of new software features: - Feature design - Design of the software architecture - Programming of the solution in C++/C# - Development of the graphical interface You will test and validate the implemented solutions. You will collaborate with the team members and our colleagues from the scientific team and the quality assurance team. You will work on patches to stabilize the software you are working on. Once a week, you will participate in a follow-up meeting with the project team to monitor the project and see what's new.
You will feel at home if you
- Hold an University Degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science;
- Have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in C ++ programming;
- Show strong interest in architecture and maintenance of complex computer systems (design patterns, etc.);
- Are familiar with the Visual Studio development environment and the Microsoft .NET platform.
You earn points if you...
- Know one or a combination of the following fields: Team Foundation Server, 3D geometry, linear algebra, matrix calculation, imaging or digital vision.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.