Software Developer C ++
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
The holder of this position has the main responsibility to contribute to the software development of post-processing and dimensional inspection applications. As part of a multidisciplinary development team, he is responsible for contributing to the development of software architecture, user interfaces, interactive 3D visualization tools, and 3D measurement and inspection algorithms.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Develop, maintain and adapt the software architectures necessary for the exploitation of the current and future product ranges;
- Develop stylish and ergonomic graphical interfaces;
- Validate the operation of the developments using the different measuring instruments;
- Participate in the development and architecture of new solutions with other developers;
- Ensure software stability at all times;
- Contribute to the design and definition of specifications;
- Work closely with other development teams to identify specific features of the integration of new technologies;
- Interact with test and support teams to maintain the high standard of our products;
- Respect the processes, working methods and development standards put in place.
Our perfect match...
- Has a University Degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science;
- Has 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in C ++ programming;
- Is strongly interested in architecture and maintenance of complex computer systems (design patterns, etc.);
- Is familiar with the Visual Studio development environment and the Microsoft .NET platform.
You earn points if you...
- Know one or a combination of the following fields: Team Foundation Server, 3D geometry, linear algebra, matrix calculation, imaging or digital vision.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert