Software Developer C ++
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
The holder of this position has the main responsibility to contribute to the software development of post-processing and dimensional inspection applications. As part of a multidisciplinary development team, he is responsible for contributing to the development of software architecture, user interfaces, interactive 3D visualization tools, and 3D measurement and inspection algorithms.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Develop, maintain and adapt the software architectures necessary for the exploitation of the current and future product ranges;
- Develop stylish and ergonomic graphical interfaces;
- Validate the operation of the developments using the different measuring instruments;
- Participate in the development and architecture of new solutions with other developers;
- Ensure software stability at all times;
- Contribute to the design and definition of specifications;
- Work closely with other development teams to identify specific features of the integration of new technologies;
- Interact with test and support teams to maintain the high standard of our products;
- Respect the processes, working methods and development standards put in place.
Our perfect match...
- Has a University Degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science;
- Has 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in C ++ programming;
- Is strongly interested in architecture and maintenance of complex computer systems (design patterns, etc.);
- Is familiar with the Visual Studio development environment and the Microsoft .NET platform.
You earn points if you...
- Know one or a combination of the following fields: Team Foundation Server, 3D geometry, linear algebra, matrix calculation, imaging or digital vision.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.