Software Developer - R&D
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Our R&D team is looking for software developers to contribute to the software development of Creaform's 3D scanning technologies and their applications. Within an agile team, you will contribute more specifically to the development of system architectures, user interfaces, interactive 3D visualization tools, and measurement algorithms.
You'll be responsible for
- Develop the software architectures required to operate Creaform's 3D scanning and measuring platforms;
- Develop the user interfaces of the operating and application software to improve the user experience of the most user-friendly scanners on the market;
- Develop the interactive 3D and 2D visualization tools of the operating and application software;
- Test and validate experimentally the interfaces and architectures developed;
- Implement and optimize processing methods and algorithms in C++ language;
- Interact with test and support teams to ensure product quality;
- Respect the processes, work methods and development standards in place.
Your projects will lead you to
Start each morning with a short meeting with the development team to discuss progress, the day's plan and issues. Then you'll get back to work on the development and implementation of new software features: - Feature design - Design of the software architecture - Programming of the solution in C++/C# - Development of the graphical interface You will test and validate the implemented solutions. You will collaborate with the team members and our colleagues from the scientific team and the quality assurance team. You will work on the fixes that need to be made to stabilize the software you are working on. Once a week, you will participate in the follow-up meeting with the project team to monitor the project and see what's new. If you are in the office, you can enjoy the beautiful cafeteria or the outdoor picnic tables, go for a walk or a run in the park or use the gym or play a game of foosball.
You will feel at home if you
- University Degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in C ++ or C-Stack programming;
- Strong interest in architecture and maintenance of complex computer systems (design patterns, etc.);
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio development environment and the Microsoft .NET platform.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.