C++ Developer - Robotic Scanning Software (m/f/d)
Canada - Levis
Our R&D team is looking for a software developer who is a fan of robotics to join the team responsible for the development of the best automated scanning solution in the world, Creaform's R-Series product line.
Come and push back, with us, the limits of portable optical technologies that are the pride of Quebec and the envy of the rest of the planet. Associate your talent with an experienced team, do like our 80+ team members and choose Creaform's R&D.
- Develop and make reliable VXscan-R, our software for generating robotic trajectories and 3D acquisition for our Cube-R automated quality control cells;
- Develop and make reliable I/O Module, an application allowing the integration of automated 3D scanning to multiple robotic configurations;
- Develop user interfaces and interactive tools for 3D and 2D visualization of operating software;
- Implement and optimize processing methods and algorithms in C++ language;
- Test and validate experimentally the developed interfaces and architectures;
- Interact with test and support teams to ensure product quality;
- Respect the processes, work methods and development standards in place;
Your projects will lead you to:
- Regularly work directly with the robots, scanners and equipment located at the Lévis headquarters;
- Take advantage of the nearby outdoor park where you can walk or run, the gym, the game room (foosball), the beautiful cafeteria or the outdoor picnic tables, on days when you are in the office;
- Begin each morning with a small meeting with the development team to discuss progress, the day's plan and issues;
- Collaborate with your team members, our scientific and quality assurance colleagues;
- Participate once a week in the follow-up meeting with the extended project team to ensure that the solutions developed are perfect for our clients.
You will feel at home if you:
- Hold a university degree in computer engineering, computer science or software engineering;
- Have experience in C++ or C# programming;
- Have an interest in software architecture and robotics;
- Are familiar with the Visual Studio development environment, Git, devOps and the Microsoft .NET platform;
- Know Fanuc technologies (LS, TP, Karel) or robotics software such as Roboguide or roboDK.
- Are able to communicate in a French-speaking environment, and your English is functional;
- Have a thirst for learning!
In exchange, we offer you:
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment;
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A generous telecommuting policy (100% flexible) ;
- A salary and growth potential in line with your expectations;
- An environment open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.