Software Developer, Sensor Platforms
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Are you a passionate person that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Optimize and analyze critical sections of developed algorithms for new sensor platforms;
- Develop the software architectures;
- Test and validate architectures;
- Implement and optimize processing methods;
- Collaborate with other developers in order to integrate developments into current or future products;
- Respect the processes, working methods and implemented development standards.
Our perfect match...
- Has a degree in software or computer engineering;
- Has between 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in C++ programming;
- Has a strong interest in architecture and optimization;
- Is familiar with the Visual Studio, Team Foundation development environment;
- Has knowledge in software optimization in the Intel architecture, sse, avx, fma, etc.;
- Is fluent in English and French;
- Is a take-charge person with a can-do attitude.
You earn points if you...
- Know one or a combination of the following fields: 3D geometry, matrix calculation, imaging or digital vision, GPGPU.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.