Software Developer, Sensor Platforms
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Are you a passionate person that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Optimize and analyze critical sections of developed algorithms for new sensor platforms;
- Develop the software architectures;
- Test and validate architectures;
- Implement and optimize processing methods;
- Collaborate with other developers in order to integrate developments into current or future products;
- Respect the processes, working methods and implemented development standards.
Our perfect match...
- Has a degree in software or computer engineering;
- Has between 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in C++ programming;
- Has a strong interest in architecture and optimization;
- Is familiar with the Visual Studio, Team Foundation development environment;
- Has knowledge in software optimization in the Intel architecture, sse, avx, fma, etc.;
- Is fluent in English and French;
- Is a take-charge person with a can-do attitude.
You earn points if you...
- Know one or a combination of the following fields: 3D geometry, matrix calculation, imaging or digital vision, GPGPU.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert