Product Quality Assurance Intern
Internship / Student
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are looking for? The perfect candidate for a product quality assurance internship for our head office in Lévis within the R&D department recognized for its high level of technical competence in the company's activities. The selected candidate will be required to execute test plans to ensure the quality of the software, hardware and systems produced by the company.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Execute functional and performance test plans for software and hardware in relation to project and product objectives;
- Carry out regression software tests to ensure the stability of each software version distributed by the company;
- Carry out the hardware tests required during the validation of engineering changes and to improve the reliability of our products;
- Carry out software and hardware tests of products under development;
- Formalize the results and produce test reports;
- Participate in the bug management process: processing requests, listing bugs in the database, checking bug fixes, etc. ;
- Interact with the development, technical support and production teams;
- Assemble and prepare the equipment needed to perform tests.
Our perfect match...
- Is studying in a program related to computer science, electronics, mechanics or physics ;
- Is methodical, rigorous, resourceful and autonomous;
- Masters the use of the Windows software environment;
- Is comfortable expressing himself in French (written and oral) and in English (written).
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.