Software Development Intern
Internship / Student
HQ – Lévis, Canada
What are we looking for? The perfect candidate for a software development internship for our head office in Lévis within the R&D department recognized for its high level of technical competence in the company's activities.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Develop software architectures, user interfaces and interactive 3D and 2D visualization tools;
- Experimentally test and validate the architectures and interfaces developed;
- Implement and optimize processing methods and algorithms in C++ language;
- Collaborate with other members of your team to integrate developments into current or future products;
- With the help of test and support teams, ensure product quality.
Our perfect match...
- Is a student in computer engineering, software engineering or computer science;
- Has experience or knowledge in the following areas: C++ and .NET programming, Visual Studio and Team Foundation development environment, computer architecture and OpenGL programming;
- Is a good team player;
- Has strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Is organized and structured.
You earn points if you...
- Knowledge of 3D geometry, matrix computation, image processing and digital vision.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.