Software Development Intern
Internship / Student
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are looking for a software development intern at our head office in Lévis, in the R&D department. Your main responsibility will be to contribute to the software development of Creaform's 3D digitizing applications and operating software. You will work within a multidisciplinary development team recognized for its high level of technical competence. If you want to actively participate in the development of system architectures, user interfaces, interactive 3D visualization tools or 3D measurement and inspection algorithms, join us! We will have fun working together!
Your projects will lead you to
- Develop software architectures;
- Develop user interfaces;
- Develop interactive 3D and 2D visualization tools;
- Test and validate experimentally the developed architectures and interfaces;
- Implement and optimize processing methods and algorithms in C++ language;
- Collaborate with other developers to integrate developments into current or future products;
- Interact with testing and support teams to ensure product quality;
- Respect the processes, work methods and development standards in place.
You will feel at home if you
- Is a student in computer engineering, software engineering or computer science;
- Has experience or knowledge in the following areas: C++ and .NET programming, Visual Studio and Team Foundation development environment and computer architecture
- Is fluent in both French and English
You earn points if you...
- Has knowledge of OpenGL programming;
- Knows the image processing and computer vision.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a human and passionate team, for which pleasure and well-being at work are non-negotiable;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- The pride of working in a successful technology company, open to the world;
- Flexible schedules, which allow you to balance work and studies, including for student athletes;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more.
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert