Software Implementation Specialist (m/f/d) - Temporary
Canada - Levis
Creaform Engineering is looking for a specialist in the implementation of an integrated software for the management of professional services in engineering who is passionate about the implementation of new software, the configuration of the solution, the support to the users and the project management that it implies. The contract will last around six months.
Do you want to do your internship in a company known for its working atmosphere, its passionate and friendly employees and its commitment to giving interns everything they need to have a memorable and formative experience? Read on, then apply! We promise, we will have fun working together!
Your projects will lead you to:
Collaborate with our internal process experts and our external consultant during the implementation phase of a new integrated management software package for the Creaform Engineering division (professional engineering services);
Make the link between Creaform Engineering and the consulting firm;
Configure and test the tools according to the needs collected and the specifications;
Actively participate in the transfer of data from current systems to the new integrated management platform;
Build management reports and dashboards.
You will feel at home if you:
- Have a diploma in computer science, industrial engineering, administration or a related field;
- Have knowledge and experience with integrated business management software packages such as Salesforce or other integrated CRM or ERP solutions;
- Have an excellent knowledge of Excel and databases;
- Have a good understanding of what can be the transformation of a business need into a technical need;
- Are able to work in project management mode.
In exchange, we offer you:
- The pride of working for an international company that sells remarkable products and services, always at the forefront of progress, where major projects and opportunities abound;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise: professional colleagues who are generous with their advice and their time, the possibility of experimenting with great latitude and support when you need it;
- A vast playground for adopting healthy lifestyle habits: well-equipped gym, crossfit equipment, beach volleyball court, trails in the woods for running, walking or mountain biking, beautiful showers, shelters bicycle protected from the rain, participation in the registration fees for several sports activities, fresh fruit available to satisfy your little cravings;
- A flexible working policy: flexible hours in summer season.
About Creaform Engineering
Creaform Engineering is comprised of quick-thinking experts who are completely committed to making every project a success. Our team works in close collaboration with leaders across all industries, on projects that include product development, industrial design, numerical simulation and industrialization.
Thanks to our experience in the transportation, power sports, aerospace, technology, defence and energy sectors, we’re able to tackle every challenge with incredible agility. You can count on our more than 200 experts—your strategic allies—to fully support you in your quest for innovation. For more information about Creaform Engineering, click here!
Creaform is a unit of AMETEK Ultra Precision Technologies, a division of AMETEK Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices. When you choose Creaform Engineering, you get quality work carried out by professionals within the most demanding turnaround times.
Convinced that our ability to innovate endlessly is fueled by the diversity and the right to be different of our employees, and determined to establish and maintain a diversified and representative workforce, we fully subscribe to the principle of employment equity. In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with the provisions of the Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager