Internship / Student
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are looking for the perfect candidate for the position of supply chain intern. Join the operations team!
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Make supplies for the components of Creaform's products;
- Maintain supply parameters on the components for which it is responsible;
- Ensure that the parameters are updated with the purchasing team;
- Negotiate with suppliers to reduce system supply costs and lead times;
- Analyzes E&O components and produces reports for management to guide them in their decisions;
- Research and qualification of new suppliers;
- Make ad hoc purchases or purchases required for operations or other business needs;
- Management of non-conformities on the components for which he is responsible;
- Participation in the continuous improvement of the procurement process;
- Participate in technology watch.
Our perfect match...
- Is a student in Administration, Profile Supply Management (Purchasing);
- Communicate in both English and French, both orally and in writing;
- Mastery of NAV or ERP software (major asset);
- Advanced knowledge of Excel software.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.