Student Production Planning Agent
Internship / Student
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Production Planning Agent Trainee. Raise to new challenges and work for a market leader.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Plan and schedule the production of products;
- Participate in production planning and scheduling;
- Carry out computer acceptance of components manufactured by the production;
- Prioritize and plan orders to satisfy customers and achieve the organization's financial results;
- Inform and negotiate with the departments concerned of all relevant information in order to ensure compliance with customer requests (scheduled delivery date, stock shortages, late deliveries, etc.);
- Maintain all order information in the ERP system;
- Make purchases of accessories related to customer orders (e.g. software);
- Inform the departments concerned of all relevant information to ensure compliance with customer requests (expected delivery date, out of stock, late delivery, etc.);
- Carry out the "launch" of customer orders, accessories and maintenance contracts;
- Launch Subcontractors' Work Orders, perform POs and reminders and receptions of subcontracting services;
- Participate in QMS updates.
Our perfect match...
- A college student in industrial engineering or relevant training;
- Have advanced English (Essential);
- Possess knowledge of the office suite, particularly Excel;
- Have a good knowledge of ERP software (NAVISION an asset) + CRM.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.