Engineering Services, Team Manager
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for ? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Team Leader, Engineering Services. Become a leader for our design team while ensuring effective project management, supporting the sales team and contributing to Creaform Engineering's growing reputation.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Analyze the workload, set priorities, plan and optimize the work of your team;
- Lead its team by coaching its members, providing the necessary training and supporting their career development and skills;
- Actively participate in the selection and integration process of your team members;
- Carry out performance evaluations and performance monitoring of his team;
- Stimulate collaboration and innovation within your team;
- Monitor projects (schedule, quality and cost);
- Communicate the status of deliverables to your team and the program manager (planned versus actual) and implement solutions to close gaps;
- Review and understand work summaries with the possibility of contributing to the creation of our clients' new product developments;
- In collaboration with your sales colleagues, participate in the tendering process: evaluate, plan, present the project to our future customers;
- Collaborate in the drafting of service offers with program managers;
- Be beyond the client's needs and communicate them to the business development team.
Our perfect match...
- Holds a BACC in mechanical or electrical engineering;
- Has approximately 5 years of management experience and 7 to 8 years of experience in the field;
- Has experience in product development;
- Is a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- Is a natural born leader with experience in management and team coaching;
- Is an excellent communicator with a talent for human relations;
- Is an outstanding project manager;
- Is organized and have good planning skills;
- Is fluent in both English and French.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Having the opportunity to be invited to Ängelholm, Sweden, at Koenigsegg’s headquarters was unbelievable! I had to perform a full scan of the company’s new Regera. It was an unforgettable experience! When you work at Creaform, you get to meet wonderful people who use Creaform technologies on a daily basis. You learn a lot about how high performance cars are designed and manufactured. From a mechanical engineering (and car enthusiast!) standpoint, it doesn’t get any better than this!
3D Metrology Expert