Team Manager, Industrial Design
Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Team Manager, Industrial Design. Become a leader for our team of industrial designers and mechanical designers, and contribute to the growing reputation of Creaform Engineering's industrial design department.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Analyze workload, set priorities, plan and optimize your team's work;
- Be the technical reference in industrial design;
- Lead and coach your team members by providing the necessary training and supporting their career development and skills;
- Actively participate in the selection and integration process of your team members;
- Carry out performance evaluations and performance monitoring of your team;
- Stimulate collaboration and innovation within your team;
- Monitor projects (schedule, quality and cost);
- Communicate the status of deliverables to your team and the program manager (planned versus actual) and implement solutions to eliminate variances;
- Review and understand work summaries with the opportunity to contribute to the creation of new product developments for our clients;
- In collaboration with your co-worker from sales department, participate in the bidding process: evaluate, plan, present the project to our future customers;
- In collaboration with the program managers, write service offer;
- Be beyond the client's needs and communicate them to the business development team.
Our perfect match...
- Has a BACC in Industrial Design or in a related field;
- Has 10 years of design experience in the transportation or consumer goods industry;
- Has experience in product development in a design agency context;
- Is a natural born leader, with experience in management and team coaching;
- Is an excellent communicator, gifted for human relations;
- Is an outstanding project manager;
- Is organized and you have good planning skills;
- Is fluent in both English and French.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I was looking for a place where I could really combine the technical aspects of my job—with a human touch. And I found it at Creaform.
3D Metrology Expert