Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
The Metrology Services Department is looking for the perfect candidate to fulfill a Technical Expert position in the Internal Service team. We offer: a dynamic workplace at the headquarter in Lévis, not to mention the frequent trips that offer an opening to the world while performing your duties.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Achieves the key actions of our product lines plans;
- Contributes to the global continuous training plan for sales teams, CMS and technical support;
- Participates in product launch events (preparation phase, training of trainers and event);
- Supports product managers in determining the orientations of future products and participates in the development phases;
- Tests of products under development;
- Supports the technical writing team in the creation and updating of the technical documentation (user manual, training tools...);
- Ensures a customer presence in key situations (Beta phase, important benchmarks, certification, etc.);
- Acts as a technical reference.
- Has experience with our products, specifically NDT solutions and portable scanners;
- Is a team player in a multidisciplinary context;
- Is availability to travel approximately 30% of the time;
- Is fluent in both, French and English;
- Has strong relationship skills and is customer oriented;
- Has ability to adapt to a constantly changing reality;
- Has initiative and autonomy.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Having the opportunity to be invited to Ängelholm, Sweden, at Koenigsegg’s headquarters was unbelievable! I had to perform a full scan of the company’s new Regera. It was an unforgettable experience! When you work at Creaform, you get to meet wonderful people who use Creaform technologies on a daily basis. You learn a lot about how high performance cars are designed and manufactured. From a mechanical engineering (and car enthusiast!) standpoint, it doesn’t get any better than this!
3D Metrology Expert