Technical Support Intern
Internship / Student
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are currently looking for an intern for the technical support department for Creaform's head office. The incumbent of this position will have the opportunity to learn how to use and troubleshoot 3D solutions developed by Creaform as well as the responsibility of assisting technical support specialists in their support tasks for technologies and software sold by Creaform. Creaform's Technical Service team also participates in the quality assurance of the software developed by Creaform as well as in the renewal of maintenance. The person sought will therefore be called upon to contribute to these functions as part of his or her internship.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Collaborate with product specialists to provide technical support and solutions to users of technologies and software;
- Perform remote troubleshooting;
- Answer user questions;
- Manage the files necessary for the use of technologies and their availability on the customer support portal;
- Report improvement opportunities as well as software and hardware quality problems to product specialists;
- Contribute to the development of customer service sales.
Our perfect match...
- Has an advanced level of English;
- Is a student in computer technology, engineering physics or other related technology;
- Possesses communication and computer skills;
- Has experience in customer service;
- Has problem-solving and time management skills.
You earn points if you...
- Has knowledge of customer management software;
- Speaks a 3rd language (Spanish or Portuguese).
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager