Technical Support Specialist (11AM to 8PM)
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who are we looking for? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Technical Support Specialist. Join the Technical Service team and provide exceptional technical support to our customers, distribution networks and internal users of our technologies.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- In collaboration with a product specialist, provide support and technical solutions to technology and software users;
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems remotely;
- Answer questions of use;
- Manage returns of defective equipment for repair or replacement;
- Manage appropriate documents which are necessary for the use of our technologies and make sure they are available on the Customer Support Portal;
- Report improvement opportunities as well as software and hardware quality issues to the Product Specialist.
Our perfect match...
- Is fluent in both English & French;
- Has a DEC in computer science or engineering technology / electrical / mechanical, or relevant experience or a DEP in computer science;
- Possess communication skills and experience in customer service;
- Have skills in analysis and problem solving;
- Is willing to work from 11AM to 8PM;
- Is structured, organized and autonomous.
In exchange we offer you...
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is the ideal place for people who love challenges and who want to take their talent to a whole new level. From reverse engineering to quality control to education and R&D, the company offers rewarding and enriching experiences you simply cannot get anywhere else.