Technical Support Specialist
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who are we looking for? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Technical Support Specialist. Join the Technical Service team and provide exceptional technical support to our customers, distribution networks and internal users of our technologies.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- In collaboration with a product specialist, provide support and technical solutions to technology and software users;
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems remotely;
- Answer questions of use;
- Manage returns of defective equipment for repair or replacement;
- Manage appropriate documents which are necessary for the use of our technologies and make sure they are available on the Customer Support Portal;
- Report improvement opportunities as well as software and hardware quality issues to the Product Specialist.
Our perfect match...
- Is fluent in both English & Spanish;
- Have a DEC in computer science or engineering technology / electrical / mechanical, or relevant experience or a DEP in computer science;
- Possess communication skills and experience in customer service;
- Have skills in analysis and problem solving;
- Is willing to travel to Lévis a few times a year for training;
- Is structured, organized and autonomous.
You earn points if you...
- Know a customer management software.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is all about innovation, which allows me to use my imagination on a daily basis. No idea is too big or eccentric. The company is growing at such an incredible pace that there are many opportunities for advancement. It’s a great place to jumpstart your career!
Repair Centers and Engineering Changes coordinator