Product Quality Assurance Technician
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Our R&D department is looking for a product quality assurance technician to execute test plans in order to ensure the quality of software, devices and systems produced by Creaform. If you wish to take up new challenges and associate your talent with a passionate team, do like our 80+ team members and choose Creaform's R&D (position in Levis or Laval). Under the supervision of the quality assurance team leader, you will have a key position since you will contribute directly to improving the reliability of our products, ensuring the stability of our software and validating the general operation and accuracy of our devices.
Your projects will lead you toExecute software functional test plans in line with the objectives of the product plan:
- Perform software regression testing to ensure the stability of each software version distributed by the company.
- Carry out functional testing of software under development.
- Formalize results and produce test reports.
- Identify procedures for reproducing anomalies;
- Identify workarounds;
- List bugs in the database;
- Verify bug fixes to ensure that they do not introduce collateral effects.
You will feel at home if you
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
You earn points if you...
- Experience in software testing.
- Experience with 3D modeling software.
- Knowledge of GD&T.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.