Technician Product Quality Assurance
Permanent / Full-time
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Execute the functionnal and the performance's test of the softwares and the materials that are related to the objectives of the projects and the products;
- Realize the regression softwares tests to ensure the stability of every version of the software that is distributed by the company;
- Complete the material testing of the existing products that are required during an engineering change (as part of a Creaform's products reliability) or during the validation of a parts from new distributors;
- Conduct material and software tests on the products that are in development;
- Formalize results and produce test reports.
- Take part to the management process of the bugs and the improvement requests : register the bugs in the databasr, verify the bugs correction, ect.;
- Interact with the development teams, the technical support and the production;
- Assemble and prepare the necessary equipement to complete the tests;
- Maintain ordered the layout and the laboratory equipement for the tests.
Our perfect match...
- Hold a Diploma of Collegial Studies in a field touching the computer, the electronics, the mechanics or the physics;
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a related field;
- Master the usage of the Windows software environement;
- Be able to communicate in french (written and spoken) and in english (written).
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.