Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Test Engineer. Raise to new challenges and become ‘’the’’ reference in performance testing results analysis.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Define and establish test plans;
- Design and maintain testing tools;
- Carry out or supervise various tests;
- Keep up on applicable standards for tested systems;
- Offer support to the systems designer team to monitor standards;
- Analyze test results and produce reports;
- Contribute to new technologies development by testing new products and sharing your improvement suggestions.
Our perfect match...
- Has a BACC in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering;
- Has 3 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Has skills for synthesis;
- Is a rigorous person;
- Is a master in SAE, CMVSS, FMVSS and ISO standards;
- Is a good team player;
- Has good communication skills;
- Is fluent in English and French.
You earn points if you...
- Have knowledge in one of the following software: LabVIEW, Matlab or Simulink;
- Know digital and analog circuits.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is a very high-tech company and there’s no reason why we should envy businesses in Silicon Valley.
Senior CFD Engineer