Trainee, Quality assurance (m/f/d)
Internship / Student
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Our R&D department is looking for an intern to execute test plans to ensure the quality of software, devices and systems produced by Creaform, all under the benevolent supervision of the quality assurance team leader, within our R&D department known for its high level of technical competence.
If you want a quality internship where you will be considered, join us, we will have fun working together! (position in Levis)
Your projects will lead you to
- Execute functional and performance test plans for software and hardware in line with project and product objectives;
- Perform software regression tests to ensure the stability of each software version distributed by the company;
- Carry out hardware tests required for the validation of engineering changes and for improving the reliability of our products;
- Perform software and hardware testing of products under development;
- Formalize results and produce test reports;
- Participate in the bug management process: process requests, list bugs in the database, verify bug fixes, etc;
- Interact with development, technical support and production teams;
- Assemble and prepare the equipment needed to perform the tests.
You will feel at home if you
- Are studying in a university program related to computer science, electronics, mechanics or physics;
- Are methodical, rigorous, resourceful and autonomous;
- Are comfortable expressing yourself in French (written and oral) and in English (written).
You earn points if you...
- Have knowledge of 3D model processing;
- Have knowledge of industrial inspection;
- Have already used 3D measuring devices.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a large latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and its excellence in R&D. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.