Unwavering Mechanical Designer
Permanent / Full-time
Creaform Inc. Levis office or Montréal office
Who we’re seeking? A perfect match to fill the position of Unwavering Mechanical Designer. Raise to new conception challenges while staying close to home
What a typical day with us looks like:
- You’re in charge of design and 2D and 3D drafting on various CAD software for our customers in various fields such as aerospace, consumer goods, high technologies, health care, recreational vehicles and transportation;
- Assist by a team of specialist, you produce CAD designs for any part or mechanical system;
- While taking into consideration technical criteria, you use your creativity to design, develop and model technical parts;
- You work with the best!
Our perfect match...
- Has a DEC in Mechanical Engineering;
- Has between 3 to 5 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Like mechanical design and technical challenges;
- Is a master in at least one CAD software program: Catia V5, Solidworks, Solidedge, Inventor or Creo/Pro E;
- Must speak french;
- Wants to work on developing innovative products.
You earn points if you...
- Are persuasive;
- Are familiar with manufacture process;
- Are knowledge in geometric tolerancing
- Have experience in manufacturing sector;
- Are enthusiast about mechanical things in life as in work.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I give trainings on all Creaform products throughout Europe and use them daily in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, aeronautics, and energy sectors. Because Creaform’s customers use our solutions for many different applications, application engineers have to be very versatile. I get to face new challenges each week, which makes for a very stimulating job!