Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Warehouse Supervisor. The selected candidate will be responsible for the efficient operation of the warehouse and the shipping and receiving departments.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Maintain receiving, shipping and warehousing operations;
- Identify and implement continuous improvement processes;
- Ensure an optimized flow of material from receiving to shipment of finished goods;
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with data storage system, root cause and fix misses;
- Create and maintain KPIs;
- Work with other operations team to plan daily picking priorities and synchronize workflow;
- Plan, optimize, coordinate and execute daily inbound or outbound shipments of products;
- Work directly with the after sales team to investigate and resolve shipment discrepancies as required;
- Liaise with the purchasing team to resolve inventory issues;
- Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, evaluating and training employees.
Our perfect match...
- Has a college diploma or university degree in a related field;
- Has 5 years in a similar role with hands on experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Has experience in shipping, receiving, warehouse management and in a managerial role;
- Demonstrate ability in working with multiple priorities;
- Has excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Our perfect match speak a little English;
- Has ability to act independently and on own initiative.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- Gym available for the employees;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.