Customer service agent
Permanent / Full-time
Houston, TX, United States
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join our team in Houston, Texas. You will be primarily responsible for promoting and selling services to existing clients and identifying opportunities for growth.
You'll be responsible for
- Implementing sales strategies to promote and increase the sale of services to customers (maintenance plans, accessories, metrology services, equipment rentals...).
- Maintaining after-sales relations with your customer portfolio;
- Identifying growth opportunities;
- Proactively following up on your assigned customer accounts to establish strong relationships with them;
- Performing annual follow-ups with customers (calibration reminders, maintenance plan renewals).
- In collaboration with the sales coordinator and the account manager: participating in account reviews to raise new repeat business opportunities;
- Developing quotes, tracking and confirming orders to customers;
- Maintaining the accuracy and reliability of CRM information by ensuring that all sales opportunities are tracked and updated regularly.
You will feel at home if you
- Is bilingual (english and spanish);
- Holds a degree in business administration /marketing with 1-3 years professional experience in B2B Sales
- Is a person with good communication and sales skills.
You earn points if you...
- Have sales / customer support experience in an international company ;
- Have worked with a CRM software in your previous experiences;
- Know the engineering / manufacturing / metrology field .
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary, medical benefits and 401K;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- And much more !
Creaform – Part of AMETEK Ultra Precision Technology Group – specializes in 3D portable optical measurement technologies and 3D engineering services. We offer innovative solutions that cover the entire range of 3D applications, including 3D scanning, reverse engineering, inspection, design & engineering and FEA. Our wide range of products and services are intended for industries such as the automotive, aerospace and defense, consumer products, education, heritage preservation, manufacturing, medical care and multimedia. For more information, visit www.creaform3d.com
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I give trainings on all Creaform products throughout Europe and use them daily in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, aeronautics, and energy sectors. Because Creaform’s customers use our solutions for many different applications, application engineers have to be very versatile. I get to face new challenges each week, which makes for a very stimulating job!