Director, Human Resources and Culture
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Located in Levis, 10 minutes from the bridges, Creaform is a fast-growing technology company specialized in 3D scanning and engineering, with more than 12 offices worldwide. The heart of its nearly 700 employees beats to the rhythm of a solid culture inspired by Silicon Valley. Innovation, passion and determination are at the heart of Creaform's philosophy. From day one, we have been convinced that our greatest asset is our employees. In this very stimulating context, we are looking for Director, Human Resources and Culture who is committed and passionate about human resources management. The incumbent will be responsible for developing and directing human resources management strategies in the areas of talent attraction, performance management, global compensation and organizational development. As a member of the management committee, the incumbent will be expected to demonstrate leadership in the development and deployment of best practices in human resources management within the framework of corporate alignments. The incumbent must ensure that the management practices deployed are in line with Creaform's culture and management philosophy.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Establish an annual action plan for the Human Resources department aligned with the strategic directions of the organization;
- Coach senior management in talent development and culture maintenance;
- Engage and develop the Human Resources team in the development and implementation of best practices in all areas of Human Resources;
- In collaboration with local partners, coordinate HR activities in the various business locations around the world.
- Participate in the development and ensure the deployment of human resources projects from the corporate level;
- Develop innovative initiatives to maximize the attraction and retention of talent and the employee experience within the organization;
- Ensure the organization's internal communications and develop tools to ensure their effectiveness;
- Promote the behaviours dictated by Creaform's culture and ensure that the work environment is in line with it;
- Develop and maintain performance indicators related to the organization's orientations
- Actively participate in the digital transformation of the organization and more specifically in the processes of its management;
Our perfect match...
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations or Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources Management;Holds a Bac
- Has 15 years of experience in human resources, including 5 years in team management;
- Has already worked in a growing company and in an international context
- Is bilingual (English / French)
- Demonstrated ability to mobilize and manage high performance teams;
- Is result oriented;
- Know how to be innovative and creative;
- Are recognized for your communication and influence skills;
- Ability to work and collaborate in a matrix environment;
- Know how to manage and initiate change and have already participated in a digital transformation process;
- Is autonomous in your management
You earn points if you...
- Possess a professional certification in human resources
- Speak a 3rd language
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.