HR Marketing Specialist & Employee Experience
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
The incumbent of this position is primarily responsible for developing and executing communication and event strategies aimed at attracting the best candidates and mobilizing and retaining the company's human resources. As the flagship of the organization's culture, the HR and Employee Experience Marketing Specialist will ensure that the highest standards of employee experience are maintained.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Develop and deploy effective internal communication strategies to maximize employee buy-in to the company's mission;
- Personalize and bring to life the culture and values of the organization;
- Initiate and coordinate internal initiatives aimed at developing employees' quality of life and sense of belonging;
- Collaborate with the various departments to communicate the organization's achievements;
- Ensure a monitoring of best practices in terms of employee experience;
- Take charge of all aspects of welcoming and integrating new employees;
- Plan and coordinate all corporate activities;
- Manage promotional items related to human resources;
- Represent the HR function within the Social Club;
- Develop and deploy HR visibility campaigns and activities adapted to the needs of the organization.
- Manage and communicate the plan and calendar of visibility activities;
- Manage Creaform's career website;
- Write and promote the various career opportunities available in the organization on the appropriate platforms;
- Animate and manage the various social media platforms;
- Manage the various sponsorship requests;
- Initiate and coordinate internal initiatives for the development of our employer brand;
- Initiate and support Creaform's initiatives to develop as a corporate citizen.
Our perfect match...
- Has a college diploma in Marketing & Communication or Human Resources;
- Has a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Has a positive, dynamic attitude and a good team spirit;
- Has an excellent mastery of social media and the subtleties of different platforms;
- Has excellent oral and written knowledge of English;
- Has experience in event management;
- Is known to be proactive and innovative.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.