IT Technician, level 2 & 3
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of IT Technician, level 2 & 3. The candidate's main responsibility will be to provide level 2 and 3 support for office automation and software applications, in addition to taking charge of IT transformation projects for the company according to our company's needs and objectives.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Carry out the implementation of IT solutions and their maintenance;
- Train employees on new tools and adjustments to existing tools;
- Set up and configure computers for all your new colleagues;
- Be aware of the causes and correct software and hardware type problems;
- Write solutions to known problems in the knowledge base;
- Create user accounts for new team members;
- Maintain the computer inventory;
- Prepare equipment for equipment loan requests;
- Maintain and manage the image fleet for computers;
- Provide training to your colleagues on IT processes and procedures;
- Participate in the resolution and escalation of service requests with the AMETEK support team;
- Participate in the delivery of various corporate IT projects;
- Participate in IT missions in Creaform's divisions outside of Canada;
- Assist the team in the resolution of incidents affecting the security of the computer equipment and in the application of security patches;
- Offer emergency support to users (on rotation).
- Has a DEP in IT;
- Is fluent in both French and English;
- Has 5 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Has a strong interest in customer support and user training;
- Is familiar with the ITIL approach;
- Participated in IT projects;
- Know IT systems such as TeamViewer, Windows, Office, Windows Imaging Service, Skype, VNC, Softphone.
- Is autonomous and you have leadership skills ;
- Is available to travel once or twice a year.
You earn points if you...
- Knows FreePBX, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft remote desktop services and Linux.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.