Technical Support Specialist
Permanent / Full-time
The holder of this title has for main responsibility to offer technical support to the customers, the distribution networks and for the internal users of the technologies and the software developed and sold by Creaform (Handyscan3D, HandyPROBE, ect.) The technical services team of Creaform also participates in the quality insurance of the software developed by Creaform as well as the renewal of the maintenances. The required person will thus be called to contribute to these functions within the framework of her employment.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- In collaboration with product specialists, offer support and technical solutions to the technologies and software users;
- Offer remote troubleshooting;
- Answer the users’ questions;
- Manage the return of defective equipment with the aim of a repair or of a replacement;
- Manage the necessary files for the use of the technologies and their availability on the customer support portal;
- Report the improvement opportunities as well as the quality problems of the software and the material to the product specialist;
- Contribute to the logistic process of RMA;
- Contribute to the development of the sales of the customer services.
- Has a technician degree in Physical Engineering technologies or another related field with relevant experiences or junior engineer;
- Is fluent in both, English and German;
- Has excellent communication skills and customer service experiences;
- Is in-depth knowledge of the Windows operating system.
You earn points if you...
- Speak a third language like spanish or italian;
- Know a customer management software.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I like working for Creaform because it so much fun! We get to surprise future customers with innovative products that they’ve never seen before.